TAYLORCRAFT AVIATION INC
Present Taylorcraft Aviation inherits traditions of Taylor-Young Airplane Company, formed 1935 on C.G. Taylor's departure from Piper. Taylor produced A, BC, BF, DC, 15, 16, 18, 19 and 20 until late 1950s; Taylorcraft Aviation Corporation established 1971 at Alliance, Ohio, to build F19 and, from 1971, F21 until 1985, when transferred to Lock Haven, Pennsylvania, where 16 more built before bankruptcy. Taylorcraft Aircraft Company re-established in 1989 to manufacture F22, of which only 17 produced up to 1992 closure. Type Certificate passed through several hands, including Taylorcraft Aerospace and Taylorcraft 2000, none of which initiated production.
Taylorcraft Aviation established by Harry Ingram in 5,020 m² (54,000 sq ft) plant to deliver new F22s from 2004 onwards; obtained F22 Type Certificate 5 March 2003.