GA Manufacturing Corp. formed May 1930 by yet another name change to company previously alternating between Fokker and Atlantic. Centred at Dundalk, Maryland, where A.H.G. Fokker oversaw design of XFA-1 Navy fighter flown early 1932. He returned to Holland late 1931, and subsequent designs withered. Limited production included AF-15 (ex-Atlantic Fokker) twin-engined Coast Guard flying-boats and G.A.43 (ex-American Airplane and Engine) high-speed airliners. Merged with North American Aviation 1933, and when 1934 Air Mail Act prohibited manufacture and operation, NAA chose to be a manufacturer, taking over assets and later moving to California, with generally new management.